CS Group 2016 Election Report
The CS Group elections closed June 3rd, 2016.
The election committee was formed as follows:
- President: Gordon Bulmer
- Members: Stacy McLaren
The following positions were due to be filled by election.
- (1, 3-year position to be filled).
- (5, 3-year positions and 1, 2 year position)
- Stan Buday 1319 votes Elected
- Denis Caissy 428 votes
MEMBER AT LARGE
- 5 Elected 3 year positions
Western Region representative:
- Rob Scott * Acclaimed * Under R 188.8.131.52
- Deborah Butler - 1104 votes
- Guy Abel - 1045 votes
- Eva Henshaw - 944 votes
- Dean Corda - 726 votes
1 Elected 2 year position
- Kimberley Tombs - 665 votes
- Dave Sutherland - 658 votes
- Anthony E. Goddard - 647 votes
- Yvonne Snaddon-Bilbija - 624 votes
- Edward Zdancewicz - 610 votes
- Nino Mangione - 419 votes
- Shane Hulquist - 415 votes
The CS Group Election Committee on behalf of the CS Group Executive would like to thank all the candidates.
We would also like to congratulate the newly elected members of the 2016 CS Group Executive.
Yours In Solidarity
Gordon Bulmer - 2016 CS Group Elections Chair