Code of conduct for AGM’s
You have been chosen as a CS delegate or observer to conduct business of the Institute/CS group, the following expectations of the CS Group apply to you.
1. If for any reason you are unable to attend after being chosen you must immediately advise Linda Jubainville at PIPSC. There is usually a waiting list of delegates and prompt cancellation allows us to appoint another delegate.
2. If you have an emergency and have to cancel at the last minute it is your responsibility to cancel your hotel and flights. If your arrangements have been made through BCD then you should contact BCD or after hours contact them using the emergency number. Please also advise the CS Membership Officer or another CS Executive member.
3. Only delegates are issued voting cards. If for any reason you need to leave the AGM prior to close of business, please hand in your card to the Membership Officer.
4. Your obligation as a delegate/observer. All CS Group members attending the PIPSC National AGM are reminded of the CS Group meeting Thursday evening. Members attending as CS Group sponsored Delegates are reminded that these two functions are required, please make your travel arrangements with this in mind.
5. The PIPSC AGM runs from 8:30 to 4 pm on Friday and 8:30 to adjournment on Saturday. Note the Saturday meeting usually runs to 4:30, however it can run much later and you are expected to remain until adjournment.
6. The CS group reserves tables for the daily business and evening dinner of the PIPSC AGM. As a CS Delegate/Observer you are expected to sit with the group that paid your way.