HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NR TENTATIVE AGREEMENT
Your NR Bargaining Team is pleased to announce that on May 4, 2017 we signed a tentative agreement to complete this round of collective bargaining. The Bargaining Team would like to thank all members for their support.
The highlights of this agreement are:
- Improved access to Leave with Pay for Family Related Responsibilities and Bereavement Leave with Pay;
- Conversion of the Volunteer Leave to a second day of Personal Leave;
- Improved language for Annual Registration and Membership Fees;
- Improved language for Career Development that acknowledges “profession specific credits required to complete or maintain current licensing/registration standards”; and
- Appendix A “Rates of Pay”
Effective October 1, 2014 - increase to rates of pay: 1.25%
Effective October 1, 2015 - increase to rates of pay: 1.25%
Effective October 1, 2016 - increase to rates of pay: 1.25%
Effective October 1, 2017 - increase to rates of pay: 1.25%
EN - LAND SURVEY GROUP ANNUAL RATES OF PAY
Land Survey Group Pay Restructure, effective April 1, 2016
- add 1 additional increment (3.0%) to the maxima of the EN-SUR 3 pay line;
- add 1.5 additional increments (3.0%, 1.5%) to the maxima of the EN-SUR 4 pay line;
- add 1 additional increment (3.0%) to the maxima of the EN-SUR 5 pay line; and
- add two 2 increments (3.0%, 3.0%) to the maxima of the EN-SUR 6 pay line.
1% wage adjustment, effective April 1, 2016, for all Engineers (EN-ENG), Land Surveyor (EN-SUR) Level 1 and 2, and all Architects (AR).
0.25% wage adjustment, effective October 1, 2017, for Engineers (EN-ENG) at levels 3 and 4, and also for Architects (AR) at levels 4 and 5.
A ratification package is being prepared that will provide more details of the changes to the collective agreement. The Bargaining Team will be hosting a telephone town hall and members will have an opportunity to ask questions and have them answered. Dates for the telephone town hall and ratification vote will be announced shortly.
The NR Bargaining Team