A complete application must include the following:
- Official scholarship application form
- A copy of the official transcript of marks from the learning institution most recently attended.
- A statement about why you should receive the scholarship and your future education and career goals.
- A statement about your leadership abilities and community service involvement with supporting evidence
- A 750-1000 word essay on professionalism.
Please submit the application by mail or fax with your supporting documents by 5 p.m. July 12, 2013 to:
The Professional Institute Legacy Foundation
250 Tremblay Road
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 3J8
Telephone: (613) 228-6310 / 1-800-267-0446 ext. 2284
Fax: (613) 228-9048 / 1-800-465-7477
All applicants, successful or otherwise, will be notified by the Evaluation Committee. Awards will be applicable to the academic year commencing in September 2013. The successful candidates will be notified by mid-September 2013. A cheque will be forwarded to the successful applicant once confirmation of enrollment in a post-secondary institution is received.
The Foundation may use photos and names of recipients in promotional material.