2014 AGM FACT SHEET
DATE – November 7-8, 2014
LOCATION – OTTAWA, ON
HOST HOTEL / MEETING LOCATION - Delta City Centre (Lyon Street)
OVERFLOW HOTEL – Marriott Hotel
- Hours of Operation
- Thursday, November 6, 2014 from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday, November 7-8, 2014, from 7:00 a.m.
Please visit the registration desk to:
- Pick up your voting devices, handouts, Hospitality Suites information, meal and dinner tickets
- AGM virtual binder available at a later date
THURSDAY NIGHT WELCOME RECEPTION (NOVEMBER 6, 2014)
- Information will be provided via the Web site and at the Registration Desk
FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER (NOVEMBER 7, 2014)
- Dinner & Dance - 7:00 p.m. to midnight (Children are not permitted to attend.)
- Delegates and Observers are entitled to one guest at the Friday night dinner.
SATURDAY – MAD DASH (NOVEMBER 8, 2014)
- Information will be provided at the Registration Desk
MEALS AND ALLOWANCES (CLAIM FORM / SALARY REPLACEMENT FORM / TRAVEL DIRECTIVE)
- The following meals will be provided and therefore cannot be claimed:
- Friday, Nov. 7, 2014 - Lunch and Dinner
- Saturday, Nov. 8, 2014 – Breakfast and Lunch
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION
- All reservations must be made through BCD Travel at 1-800-263-4463 1 for English and 2 for French or at (email@example.com).
- Please be advised that when making your travel arrangements, BCD Travel will be using flight credits where possible. The lowest fare will be used for all flights under three hours and flex fares may be used for flights of three hours or more in duration.
- All expenses incurred by Observers (travel, accommodation, salary replacement and incidentals) are the responsibility of the sponsoring Group or Region.
- Shuttle service will be provided to and from the airport.
(613) 228-6310, ext 2218 / 1-800-267-0446