2015 AGM FACT SHEET
DATE – November 6-7, 2015
LOCATION – OTTAWA, ON
HOST HOTEL / MEETING LOCATION - Delta City Centre (Lyon Street)
This location will be filled on a first come, first served basis, by the first 300 delegates and observers to register. All other delegates and observers will be booked at the Marriott Hotel, overflow property.
OVERFLOW HOTEL – Marriott Hotel
- Hours of Operation
- Thursday, November 5, 2015 from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday, November 6-7, 2015, from 7:00 a.m.
Please visit the registration desk to:
- Pick up your voting device, interpretation device, handouts and meal tickets
If devices are not returned, there will be a cost of :
- $50 for voting device
- $300 for interpretation device
This amount will be deducted from your claim
- AGM virtual binder available at a later date
The AGM binder will be available in formats compatible with mobile devices, tablets, laptops or in paper format. Delegates will be asked for their preference via the registration form.
Please note that there will be no external power available in the meeting room.
THURSDAY NIGHT WELCOME RECEPTION (NOVEMBER 5, 2015)
- Information will be provided via the Web site and at the Registration Desk
FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER (NOVEMBER 6, 2015)
- Dinner & Dance - 7:00 p.m. to midnight (Children are not permitted to attend.)
- Delegates and Observers are entitled to one guest at the Friday night dinner
SATURDAY – MAD DASH (NOVEMBER 7, 2015)
- Information will be provided at the Registration Desk
MEALS AND ALLOWANCES (CLAIM FORM / SALARY REPLACEMENT FORM / TRAVEL DIRECTIVE)
- The following meals will be provided and therefore cannot be claimed:
- Friday, Nov. 6, 2015 - Lunch and Dinner
- Saturday, Nov. 7, 2015 – Breakfast and Lunch
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION
- All reservations must be made through BCD Travel at 1-800-263-4463 1 for English and 2 for French or at email@example.com.
- Please be advised that when making your travel arrangements, BCD Travel will be using flight credits where possible. The lowest fare will be used for all flights under three hours and flex fares may be used for flights of three hours or more in duration.
- All expenses incurred by Observers (travel, accommodation, salary replacement and incidentals) are the responsibility of the sponsoring Group or Region.
- Shuttle service will be provided to and from the airport.
Julie Gagnon, AGM Coordinator
(613) 228-6310, ext 2218 / 1-800-267-0446