The Ottawa West Branch invites you to join us for a Learning Event evening on Credit Education. The presenter is Gary Rusyn, who is a Certified Educator in Personal Finance (CEPF), and works in the Credit Counselling Society.
Topic: Credit Education
- How does the Canada credit system work
- What are credit scores, credit ratings and report
- What actions affect the credit score
- How to improve the credit score
- What are the benefits of a high credit score
- How to Create a spending plan to manage my living expenses
When: Wednesday, Feb 28th, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
- Event is open to Ottawa West Branch members only
Where: Richcraft Recreational Complex Kanata, 4101 Innovation Dr., Kanata
- 5:30 p.m. – registration and light supper
- 6:00 p.m. – Presentation
- 7:25 p.m. – Q/A
We kindly ask that you register by Friday February 23rd, 2018.
Registration is limited to the first 60 members. Please include the following items in the registration by sending an email with subject line: Credit Education to OWB@PIPSC.CA
- Membership number : Forgotten it, please look here: http://www.pipsc.ca/member-tools/find-your-membership-number
- Work address:
- Email address:
- Request Vegetarian option Y/N:
At this event, the presenter will explain the details of a credit report. It is recommended to get your FREE credit report prior to the event