The executive members of the Senate Legislative Clerks Group of the Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada met with Pierre Ouellet (Negotiator) on January 23, 2017 at 9 a.m. in Salon B, 250 Tremblay Road for an Executive training session.
- Mireille Aubé
- Marie-Eve Belzile
- Natalie Tessier (Negotiations Coordinator)
- Pierre Ouellet (Negotiator)
- Mark Palmer
- Lucie Séguin (Finance Coordinator)
Agenda item 1: Training for the new executive committee members
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Elected Executives
- Financial Resources and best practices
- Separate Employers Group and meetings
- Policy on Member Participation Expenses
- Constitution and By-Laws
- Policy on Constituent Bodies and Similar Organizations
Agenda item 2: Adjournment
The meeting adjourned at 2 p.m..