Invitation is to members of the CS Group
of the Ottawa West Branch
Speaker: Tony Goddard
Tony is the CS Group National Communications Officer, PIPSC Steward, and also played an important role on the Classification Team and Bargaining Team.
ONE Learning Event covering TWO topics: Classification and Bargaining Update
The CS Classification was written in 1984 and much has changed in Information Technology since then. This update is long overdue, however, seeing other failed attempts of Classification changes this Classification change concerns us all. Come and hear discussion on the following:
- Why the change from CS to IT?
- What is the IT Qualification Standard?
- Will the CS Group lose its Identity?
- Expectations in the Implementation & Rollout
The CS Group contract expired on December 21, 2018 and the CS’s have been working without a contract since then. Come and find out:
- We are here – the Timeline
- Reasons for not signing a new contract
- WIIFM - What is in it for all CS Group members – PAY
When: Thursday, October 17, 2019.
Where: Richcraft Recreation Centre, 4101 Innovation Drive, Kanata, Ottawa, ON, K2K 0J3
- 6:30 – 6:45pm Registration
- 6:45 – 7:00pm Light meal
- 7:00 - 8:00pm Presentation by Tony Goddard
- 8:00 – 8:30pm Q & A
We kindly ask you to register no later than Monday, 14 October, 2019.
Please include the following in the registration by sending an email with subject line: CS Group Learning Event to email@example.com
- Membership number: Forgotten it? Please look here: http://www.pipsc.ca/member-tools/find-your-membership-number
- Physical Work address:
- Email address:
- Request Vegetarian option Y/N:
Please Note: No Guests allowed for this session.
We look forward to meeting you and sharing an informative evening.
PIPSC OWB Executive